NUV Admission System
About the project
“TF Admission System” is the Title of the Project. The Project is an “Enterprise Software”.
"Enterprise applications are about the display, manipulation, and storage of large amounts of often complex data and the support or automation of business processes with that data." – Martin Fowler
Enterprise Software describes a collection of computer programs with common business applications, tools for modeling how the entire organization works, and development tools for building applications unique to the organization. The software is intended to solve an enterprise-wide problem, rather than a departmental problem. Enterprise level software aims to improve the enterprise's productivity and efficiency by providing business logic support functionality.
Although there is no single, widely accepted list of enterprise software characteristics, they generally include performance, scalability, and robustness. Furthermore, enterprise software typically has interfaces to other enterprise software and is centrally managed.
Enterprise application software performs business functions such as order processing, procurement, production scheduling, customer information management, energy management, and accounting. It is typically hosted on servers and provides simultaneous services to many users, typically over a computer network. This contrasts with a single-user application that is executed on a user's personal computer and serves only one user at a time.
- Interested students can directly upload all their details and apply for an eligible program online.
- Students can check the progress of their application online.
- Administrative Department / NUV Staff can collect all the information online and notify students of any changes as required.
- Students can verify payment of the required fees online.
- NUV Staff can start/end application process as required.
- User management system.
- Academic year, program creation and management system.
- Reporting system to show various statistics as needed for the administrative staff.
- Admission management system.
The “TF Admission System” will be used for allowing students to apply for admission at a University via a Website. It will allow students to check the status of their admission, submit their details (both academic and personal), upload necessary documents in form of scanned e-copies, pay fees and generate an e-copy of their admission form.
The website will need an Internet Connection to be able to perform various actions while outside university’s network. It will work on LAN if the device is connected to a University’s local network.
A Student's dashboard
Common Application form