This page lists everything that I use in my day to day life as a developer. I primarily use a Windows + Manjaro machine,
but most of the Software listed here is Windows specific! Manjaro has stuff I like built-in except the cross-platform stuff listed below.
If you are inspired to make your own
/uses page, consider
adding it to uses.tech by Wes Bos!
- My Editor of choice is VS Code.
- Theme: GitHub Dark, Occasionally switch to Horizon.
- Font: JetBrains Mono for Editor, CaskaydiaCove NF (A Nerd Font that works with Starship).
- You can find the list of extensions I use with VS Code here.
My current browser of choice for browsing is Microsoft Edge, but I prefer Firefox Developer Edition while developing apps.
- Adblock Plus - Block Intrusive ads.🚯
- Qlearly - Handle bazillion tabs effectively.
- Microsoft Editor - Handy Dandy writing assistant.
- Axe - Check the accessibility of your webpages.
- React Developer Tools - A must for React Devs!
- HTTPS Everywhere - Secure Web Surfing.🏄♂️
- Tota11y - an accessibility (a11y) visualization toolkit!
- Terminal with Starship - A modern terminal application for users of command-line tools and shells.
- WSL - Ubuntu - A complete Ubuntu terminal environment with Windows Subsystem for Linux.
- Notion - Awesome note-taking app!✍
- Spotify - Everyone needs some tunes to jam to.🎶
- Steam - Casual Gamer, hit me up for Rocket League!
- Discord - My favorite way to interact with tons of Communities.🔊
- Adobe XD - Powerful Design tool for a variety of Interfaces.
- Adobe Illustrator - Powerful Vector graphics software!
- PowerToys - Get the feels of a power user.
- TranslucentTB - Make your Taskbar transparent.
- EarTrumpet - Intuitive Volume Control.
- Microsoft Office - Cause Office.📂
- GitKraken - Cool Git Client!
- Canva - When I need to design something quickly!
- ResponsivelyApp - Awesome Browser which helps develop responsive websites!
- Docker Desktop - Cause Docker.🐳